Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elder Spencer, Like a Rock!

Elder Spencer in the Referral Center

I have been serving in the Referral Center now for two days, I love serving here I love the elders who I serve with they are all great examples to me. My companion is Elder Spencer he is a great example to me also of what a good hard working missionary should be like. I hope to someday be as good of a missionary as he is. While here in the Referral Center I have talked to people from all over the world and I have felt Our heavenly Fathers love for all of his Children I know that he loves all of His Children. And He wants all of His Children to Come unto Him and Learn of Him, and follow Him. I’m so grateful to have the opportunity to teach others about Him and His Gospel.
Elder Spencer and I in the Referral Center.
 In Helaman 5:12 It say’s  “And now my sons remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ,  the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.”  I know that if we come unto Christ and learn of Him, and follow Him, and if we build our foundations on Christ the Son of God we cannot and will not fall. I know that This Gospel is true I know that our Heavenly Father and our savior Jesus Christ love all of us and they want us to follow them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment