Friday, July 29, 2011

The Blessings Keep Coming!

”Because I Have Been Given Much” is one of My favorite Hymns.  When I sing this song or read the words, it reminds me of everything that the Lord has blessed me with. I love the first part of the song. “Because I have been given much I too must give; Because of thy great bounty, Lord each day I live.” I was born with spinabifida and so I have had to have a lot of surgeries and see a lot of doctors. And the Lord has blessed me so much as I have gone through everything. And He continues to bless me, I know that I have been given much and because I have been given much I too must give.   And I know that the way that I can give back to the lord is by serving Him and by teaching others about Him.  And I know that as I serve Him that He will continue to bless me. This past couple of weeks He has blessed me so much, He has bless us with great people that we were able to find and teach.
One of the blessings that we had is Elder Spencer and I, were able to move to some apartments. It was a big change from living in the MTC to moving out of the MTC, in D&C 82:3, It say’s “For of him unto whom much is given much is required.” Living in the apartments has been a great blessing and since we have been living in the apartments we have had more responsibilities like cleaning the dishes, vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom.  I am so grateful for all the blessings that Heavenly Father has given me and that He continues to give me. I know that as we always try to repent and try to become like Jesus Christ, we will be blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment